Below is a list of products currently under development and produced either at the DMC or by the research community that are available from the DMC.
Have a data product idea? Feel free to suggest a data product .
Noise Toolkit PDF-PSD Noise Toolkit PDF/PSD bundle
An open-source script bundle that contains a series of Python scripts to:
- request waveforms and response data for given station/channels using the ObsPy FDSN client
OR read user’s waveform data files (in SAC, MSEED, CSS, etc. format) and only request response information
- compute and populate hourly PSD database
- extract PSDs and PDFs from the PSD database
Noise Toolkit The IRIS DMC Noise Toolkit
The IRIS DMC Noise Toolkit is a collection of 3 open-source Python script bundles that could be used to:
- Compute Power Spectral Densities (PSD) of waveform data
- Perform microseism energy computations from PSDs
- Perform frequency dependent polarization analysis of seismograms
Aftershocks Product Charter
Aftershock Product charter
-Seismicity maps following M7+ global & M6+ US (and other significant) earthquakes will get automatically generated and uploaded in SPUD.
-All figures will self-update hourly for the first two days, then twice daily for 8 days.
-Will run in near real-time & backfilled to 1985 (~300 events).
-Will use IRIS webservices, with scripts & list of events used to make figures made available in a zip file attachment.
-GCMT beach balls will replace solid color circles when available & visually pleasing.
-Events defined as “aftershocks” will be dependent on Mag & distance from mainshock.
-Please provide feedback by Jan 31, 2014.