Below is a list of products currently under development and produced either at the DMC or by the research community that are available from the DMC.
Have a data product idea? Feel free to suggest a data product .
Noise Toolkit PDF-PSD Noise Toolkit PDF/PSD bundle
An open-source script bundle that contains a series of Python scripts to:
- request waveforms and response data for given station/channels using the ObsPy FDSN client
OR read user’s waveform data files (in SAC, MSEED, CSS, etc. format) and only request response information
- compute and populate an hourly file-based PSD database
- extract PSDs and PDFs from the PSD database
Noise Toolkit The IRIS DMC Noise Toolkit
The IRIS DMC Noise Toolkit is a collection of 3 open-source Python script bundles that could be used to:
- Compute Power Spectral Densities (PSD) of waveform data
- Perform microseism energy computations from PSDs
- Perform frequency dependent polarization analysis of seismograms
Files of the global stacks and vespagrams for users wanting to analyze them or generate plots.
Help design the next IRIS poster and win an iPad! poster contest page – deadline extended to Nov 3, 2014
GlobalGreensTensors Global Empirical Green's Tensor database
[[[ MOCK UP. to be edited by URI & IRIS staff ]]]]
Global Empirical Green’s Tensor database from 3-component cross-correlations at four different scales:
- global: using GSN, GEOFONE & other global stations w 100s-1000s km spacing with sensitivity to large-scale and deep structure
- continental: North America (USArray) and eastern Eurasia (various regional networks) are highlighted at periods ~6-400s
- regional scale: virtual regional networks, e.g. southern California, with station spacing of few – 10s of km focusing on crustal and upper mantle structure
- local scale: using short-period waves from dense networks with station spacing of 100s to 10s of km focuses on upper and mid-crustal structure