The IRIS Nominations Committee has announced the following candidates to fill the open positions on the Board of Directors:
Six candidates to fill three 3-year terms as Directors:
- Geoff Abers, Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory
- Anne Meltzer, Lehigh University
- Kate Miller, Texas A&M University
- David Okaya, University of Southern California
- Anne Trehu, Oregon State University
- Michael Wysession, Washington University in St. Louis
Information about the candidates and the upcoming Annual Meeting of the IRIS Consortium is available at http://www.iris.edu/hq/2012_bod_election/.
Continuing Board Members:
- Brian Stump (Chair), 2013
- Matt Fouch (Vice Chair), 2014
- Emily Brodsky, 2014
- Paul Davis, 2013
- Jeroen Ritsema, 2014
- Jeroen Tromp, 2013
The Member Representative for each IRIS Member Institution is encouraged to vote in this important election.
Your Vote Counts!
- An election package, including ballot and instructions, will be sent to Member Representatives in early November.
- Voting by mail is strongly encouraged. Mailed ballots must be received at IRIS Headquarters by November 26.
- Voting in person can be done during the reception prior to the Annual Meeting, however all ballots must be submitted by 7:00 p.m. on December 3.