Teleconference via GoToMeeting
Wednesday, July 27th, 2016
11:00 AM to 12:30 PM PDT (2:00 PM to 3:30 PM EDT)
* Roll Call and Introductions V. Levin (Chair)
* Review Action Items V. Levin
* Bringing MUSTANG to the masses – how do we popularize the tool?
* Members showing an example of using MUSTANG
P. Davis, others?
* Comments on network reports sent from QA to the GSN
* Status report: Metrics and service updates to MUSTANG
R. Casey, G. Sharer
* Status report: MUSTANG coverage of networks
L. H. Keyson
* ISPAQ — Mustang metrics you can take with you
T. Ahern, R. Casey
* Metric redaction?: timing_drift discussion
* New action items and final comments V. Levin
2015-001: Review the Charge to Reflect IS needs
Status: Done. The version of the charge posted on the web site represents the result of the changes and the Board of Director’s approval for those changes.
2015-002: Consider software code/client repository newsletter article
Responsible: Ahern, Casey
Status: In Progress for August 1 Newsletter.
2015-003: Address location code for consistency IRIS wide
Status: Code in Review and Test for August Release.
2015-004: Review website for user experience design
Status: Follow up with Members and collect feedback
2015-005: Review redundancy in LASSO and MUSTANG network reports
2015-006: Recommend development of MATLAB interface for MUSTANG
Status: On hold until resources can be found.
JUL2016-001: Consider developing “recipe” files for users in how they use MUSTANG.
JUL2016-002: DMC will start generating network reports for the AK network and one temporary network that Vadim has: They will provide feedback to Mary and the QA team at the DMC.
Responsible: Mary, Vadim, and Natalia
JUL2016-003: Develop a plan for how often new metrics or modified metrics will actually be applied to the entire archive. We don’t want to do this frequently so we need to have some idea or schedule. DMC staff will present a plan at next QAAC call.
JUL2016-004: Continue the discussion of timing drift methods.
Responsible: Hersh and Mary