Open Until: 11/26/2019
Title: Time Dominant Operations Cell (TDOC) Systems Analyst
Location: Patrick AFB, FL 32925
Job Number: R2001395
The TDOC Systems Analyst will provide subject matter expertise in infrasound data analysis. The analyst will help develop improvements to preliminary analysis, ongoing assessments, and final evaluations of regional geophysical data monitoring. They will also perform scientific evaluations and analysis of regional geophysical data.
Relocation assistance may be available for qualified candidates.
• Draft scientific evaluation reports and brief senior staff;
• Assess regional data evaluation procedures and software;
• Recommend actions to correct deficiencies, increase efficiency, and improve capabilities
• Provide operations guidance and recommendations on regional geophysical monitoring;
• Identify state-of-the-art developments to improving evaluation, increase fidelity, and reduce uncertainty;
• Verify technical feasibility, suitability, and sustainability of computer data processing and evaluation methodology;
• Monitor acquisition programs to ensure new software and hardware meet mission requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree or an Air Force Scientific Applications Specialist Associate degree or equivalent and documented experience specific to the defined responsibilities.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum 6+ yrs. (AS) degree, 4 yrs. (+BS), or 1yr. (+MS), with relevant experience performing tasks like those above.
• Basic understanding of the processes that lead to geophysical event formation and classification; disciplines required to develop geophysical analyst procedures and training.
• US Citizenship required.
• Must possess a fully adjudicated (not an interim) Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.