Registration is now open for the 2017 Ocean Bottom Seismology Symposium
The Ocean Bottom Seismograph Instrument Pool (OBSIP) Management Office will be hosting a symposium to promote the science and applications of ocean bottom seismographs for geophysics research. The symposium will include sessions on OBS experiment results, methods, OBS technology, and development efforts.
Speakers will include:
- Emilie Hooft - University of Oregon
- Paul Johnson - University of Washington
- Ross Parnell-Turner - WHOI
- Colton Lynner - University of Arizona
- Brandon Shuck - UTIG
- Anne Sheehan - University of Colorado Boulder
- Gail Christensen - UTIG
- Catherine Rychert - University of Southampton
- Xiaowei Chen - University of Oklahoma
- Suzanne Carbotte - LDEO
- Natalie Accardo - LDEO
- Karin Sigloch - Oxford University
- Jennifer Harding - UTIG
Attendance at the 2015 OBS Symposium exceeded 100 scientists, engineers, and fleet managers and included a strong international and early career scientist presence. Partial participant travel support will be available.
Registration for the workshop is now open at the OBSIP website! The hashtag for the event is #OBS17.
Please plan to join us!
Published on Jun 27th, 2017