The IRIS Nominations Committee has announced the following candidates to fill several positions on the Board of Directors:
Six candidates to fill three 3-year terms as Directors:
- Susan Bilek, New Mexico Tech
- John Hole, Virginia Tech
- Beatrice Magnani, University of Memphis
- Michael Ritzwoller, University of Colorado
- Doug Wiens, Washington University in St. Louis
- Francis Wu, SUNY Binghamton
Information about the candidates and the upcoming Annual Meeting of the IRIS Consortium is available at http://www.iris.iris.edu/09_bod_election/.
Your Vote Counts!
- An election package, including ballot and instructions, will be sent to Member Representatives early in November
- Voting by mail is strongly encouraged. Mailed ballots must be received at IRIS Headquarters by December 4.
- Voting in person can be done during the reception prior to the Annual Meeting, however all ballots must be submitted by 7:30 p.m. on December 14.