Finally some results!
I spent all week doing the actual spltting analysis on all the data I have been preparing. After going through them all, I have about 300 usable measurements for 4 stations. We have a nifty little script to plot the measurements on a map of Canada. This measurements can be stacked or viewed individually. The maps are very nice looking (thanks to GMT). I also just finished up another map that puts my measurements alongside a bunch of other measurments from published literature and some unpublished measurements that other students did.
It's pretty exciting to finally see some results, but it makes me very thankful for all the work others have done and the all the literature out there. The scripts I've used have saved me days and seeing how long it took me to get these 4 measurements makes me realize how long it took to make the hundreds of measurements I just pulled from literature. I guess that's one of the coolest things about science, that we get to work together and share our results to help others and get help from other's work.
Feels like I'm swimming
I miss the dry CO air
Wish I had AC
You must be logged into the CMS to post a comment.