I have officially complete my first tomography model! Click HERE for link to the video!
Now for the extremely large disclaimer: this model is EXTREMELY rough. In fact, It doesn't actually represent the updated picks I made a couple of weeks ago to add the Earthscope Transportable Array Stations to the list of picks. These will help immensely in filling out the model, as the array itself is centered in the middle of the model and doesn't come close to the edges. Additionally, first iterations are usually just immediately used as the new input for a second iteration. However, I've decided to share the first iteration with you, as it's been a long process to get to this point, and I'm proud of the model despite the current flaws.
I am beginning to feel comfortable with the workflow of the tomography code. I can't say I know how to fix all the errors it throws, but I know how to run the process from start to finish by myself. I also have spent many hours looking into the specifics of the Fortran code in order to better understand exactly what is going on behind the scenes. My next steps are to merge the new data with updated picks and rerun the model. I'm excited to see how the model improves with each iteration!