As things are quickly underway at NSTec, I am learning that what I thought was a long time for my internship is going to go by very quickly. With almost two weeks down and seven left to go, I have a lot of goals to complete by the end of the summer.
1. Have the bulk of my AGU poster complete by the time I leave
2. Get a lot of field experience. (I should not have a problem with this one!)
3. I hope to not get stressed out when I don’t understand something.
4. Explore Red Rock Canyon
5. Learn how to cook without burning the house down
6. Improve on my knowledge of different computer programs, such as SPW
7. Spend some quality time with my Grandma and Dad
8. Not get too badly sunburned
9. Have a better idea of my future plans for after undergrad
You must be logged into the CMS to post a comment.