1. Obtain a better understanding of the research process... Everything from collecting data, processing it, to writing professional papers and presenting research
2. Gain confidence and challenge myself!
3. Learn more about computer programming and expand my skills. Learn how to think through a programming problem without getting super frustrated.
4. Obtain knowledge so that I can apply them to future research projects.
5. Learn more about myself and how I lgain knowledge.This will allow me to be aware of how I can apply that knowledge and hold on to it. I can then apply this to future schooling and general life skills
6. Learn more about oceanography with the other REU Interns at Oregon State!
7. Enjoy the beautiful Cascades! Go see volcanoes. YAY!
8. Learn to surf!
9. Have fun!
You must be logged into the CMS to post a comment.