We welcome visitors at all of the IRIS locations. For information about how to make arrangements for your visit - airports, hotels, transportation - please follow the links below.
- IRIS Headquarters - Washington D.C.
- IRIS Data Management Center - Seattle, Washington
- PASSCAL Instrument Center - New Mexico Tech, Socorro, NM
Travel Expense Report 2013
If you have traveled for IRIS, you can download the Travel Expense Report template in Excel. (Effective January 2013– IRS standard mileage rate for the use of a car is 56.5 cents per mile for business miles driven.)
Airline tickets must identify a U.S. flag air carrier’s designator code and flight number or submit a JUSTIFICATION FOR USE OF FOREIGN-FLAG AIR CARRIER form (only available in pdf) with your travel expense report.
Travel Policies and Procedures
- Expense reports should be submitted within two weeks of return from travel.
- Expenses submitted for reimbursement 30 days or more after the ending date of travel must include a written justification for the delay in submission.
- Expenses submitted for reimbursement 90 days or more after the ending date of travel are not eligible for reimbursement.
- Expense reports must be SIGNED and clearly show the destination and purpose of the business travel.