We welcome visitors at all of the IRIS locations. For information about how to make arrangements for your visit - airports, hotels, transportation - please follow the links below.
- IRIS Headquarters - Washington D.C.
- IRIS Data Management Center - Seattle, Washington
- PASSCAL Instrument Center - New Mexico Tech, Socorro, NM
Travel Expense Report 2014
If you have traveled for IRIS, you can download the Travel Expense Report template in Excel. (Effective January 2014 – IRS standard mileage rate for the use of a car is 56¢ per mile for business miles driven.)
Airline tickets must identify a U.S. flag air carrier’s designator code and flight number or submit a JUSTIFICATION FOR USE OF FOREIGN-FLAG AIR CARRIER form (only available in pdf) with your travel expense report.
Travel Policies and Procedures
- Expense reports should be submitted within two weeks of return from travel.
- Expenses submitted for reimbursement 30 days or more after the ending date of travel must include a written justification for the delay in submission.
- Expenses submitted for reimbursement 90 days or more after the ending date of travel are not eligible for reimbursement.
- Expense reports must be SIGNED and clearly show the destination and purpose of the business travel.