|Version 1||Breaklog 2||Language(s)||Release date||Group(s) 3|
irisFetch 2.0.6 is minor enhancement and is a drop-in replacement for 2.0.x versions, all users should update.
Feb. 11, 2014
The Matlab library IRISFETCH allows seamless access to data stored within the IRIS-DMC as well as other data centers that implement FDSN web services. Routines are provided to access event (earthquake) information, station metadata, and time series data. All retrieved data is converted into structs for use in MATLAB scripts.
irisFetch allows seamless access to data stored within the IRIS-DMC via FDSN services
- irisFetch waveform retrieval Methods:
- Traces – retrieve sac-equivalent waveforms with channel metadata
- irisFetch FDSN station webservice Methods:
- Channels – retrieve metadata as an array of channels
- Stations – retrieve metadata as an array of stations
- Networks – retrieve metadata as an array of networks
- irisFetch FDSN event webservice Methods:
- Events – retrieve events parameters (such as origins and magnitudes) from a catalog
- irisFetch miscelleneous Methods:
- Resp – retrive RESP formatted response data from the irisws-resp service
- version- display the current version number
- connectToJar – attempt to connect to the required IRIS-WS JAR file
- runExamples – displays and runs some sample queries to the web service.
Version 2.x of irisfetch requires version2.0.x of the IRIS-WS java library. Instructions on downloading the library are available from both the “manual” section of this page and from within the irisFetch.m program.
1 – Click the version release to view details about each package release including screenshots, manuals/how–to's, and revision histories. If more than one version is listed it means that a specific set of functionality was added or removed and legacy versions that preserve behaviors are archived.
2 – A list of changes that are not backwards compatible. More than one version of a package will be listed if this field has an entry.
3 – Development group(s) responsible. If IRIS and another group is listed, this usually means IRIS funded an external group for development.